Your cart is empty
WHAT CAN DS GUNWORKS DO FOR YOU?
Our instructors are available to you for private sessions either at one of our contracted facilities or at a facility of your choice. Whether you're a new shooter who just bought your first handgun, or you're an experienced shooter looking to hone your skills, we've got you covered. DS Gunworks Staff is made up of experienced shooters hunters and outdoorsmen who can get you on target and keep you there! Reach out to us to set up your next private session today!
SO HOW MUCH DOES IT COST??
1) Initial two-hours of instruction $130 (includes your range fee)
2) All courses require a minimum of two-hours of instruction to total $110 per student plus $20 range fee to total $130.
3) Each student attending the course will be required to pay for their session in full when scheduling their course.
A) Any other prices or fees such as firearms rentals, ammunition, etc, may be paid for by card or with cash during the course.
B) DS Gunworks LLC cannot accept personal checks, however, business checks are acceptable.
C) Additional range time exceeding the initial two-hours may be purchased during your session for $55 per hour.
D) Range time exceeding the two hour minimum shall be billed in incriments of fifteen (15) minutes.
FACILITY FEES - PRIVATE INSTRUCTION
1) If you request for an instructor to meet with you at a facility of your choosing, any and all applicable fees to use that facility such as range fees, ammunition, firearms rentals, safety briefings, ID Cards, etc, will be differed to, and paid by, the client/ student to that facility.
2) DS Gunworks LLC will not pay for any facility fees other than at our contracted facilities and ranges.
3) Students will also be required to pay any applicable range fees in order for the instructor to use the facility as well.
4) Some facilities may not allow private instructors to provide training at their facilities. It is the client's responsibility to verify that facilities policy regarding private instruction before booking your private session.
STUDENT-PROVIDED FIREARMS - ALL COURSES & RANGE SESSIONS
DS Gunworks LLC will perform a safety inspection of any and all firearms owned by students that are brought to any class before they will be allowed to discharge that firearm in relation to that class. DS Gunworks LLC reserves the right to deny and refuse an individual the ability to use or attempt to use a firearm in a class in a case where the firearm is deemed unsafe for use by DS Gunworks LLC staff.
FIREARM RENTALS - PRIVATE INSTRUCTION
FEE SCHEDULE - $10 Per firearm, Per Student, Per session
1) Our Instructors may provide firearms at the clients request for use during a private session ONLY if requested in advance of the session AND ONLY for sessions scheduled at our facility.
2) We will not provide any rental firearms property owned or leased by another company such as a range or club.
3) ONLY factory loaded or factory remanufactured ammunition may be used in rental firearms.
4) Hand-loaded or "reloaded" ammunition is strictly prohibited from use in rental firearms.
AMMUNITION SALES - PRIVATE INSTRUCTION
1) Ammunition in certain calibers may be available for sale with purchase of a private session with an instructor.
2) Ammunition can only be sold to a client for use during a private session at our contracted facility or private property.
3) DS Gunworks LLC will not sell or provide ammunition for use at any other commercial facilities or properties.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY - PRIVATE INSTRUCTION
All students & guests will need to sign a Waiver of Liability upon arrival to the class. DS Gunworks LLC cannot accept or instruct any students without a signed waiver. Refusal to sign waiver will result in immediate session cancellation without a refund.
Call: (304) 885-9030