By purchasing a training course or scheduling a private session with DS Gunworks LLC, you agree to the policies and terms outlined below. Terms may be subject to change without notice.
REFUSAL OF SERVICE
- DS GUNWORKS LLC, Staff Members, Agents, Affiliates, Range Masters, Range Officers, Firearms Instructors, Partners, etc. reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who is believed to pose a possible threat to themselves or others.
- DS GUNWORKS LLC also reserves the right to refuse service to anyone who may be committing a crime by possessing a firearm even for instructional or educational purposes.
- It is the responsibility of the student to check their local and state laws as well as West Virginia State law to ensure their participation in the class is legal.
- Any student who presents doubt of legal eligibility to participate in a Firearms Training Course and Live Fire Activities will immediately have their tickets revoked, without a refund, and will be instructed to vacate the premises.
STUDENT'S LEGAL STANDING
- DS GUNWORKS LLC cannot be held liable for someone’s legal standing, or lack thereof, to participate in firearms training classes.
- DS Gunworks LLC also will not be held liable for denial of any permit or certification due to a client's legal standing, criminal history and/or ability to satisfy their state's requirements in order to obtain their permit or license.
- DS Gunworks LLC is not responsible for a student’s inability to satisfy licensing requirements due to possession of a Medical Marijuana Card or other prescription medications that prohibit or limit one’s ability to legally or safely operate a firearm.
- It is the sole responsibility of you, the client, to do your own research and verify that you legally can obtain the permit or license for which you desire.
- DS Gunworks LLC WILL NOT provide a refund to anyone who cannot satisfy their state's legal requirements to obtain such certifications after you have participated in a training class.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY – REQUIRED
- All students will need to fill out completely and sign a Waiver of Liability upon arrival for the class. DS Gunworks LLC cannot accept or instruct any students without a signed waiver. Refusal to sign waiver will result in immediate revocation of tickets without a refund. Students may be required to sign waivers for each individual instructor and the facility where the course is held.
AUDITING OF DS GUNWORKS LLC COURSES
- Audits of any course held by DS Gunworks LLC are not permitted. Individuals who do not need to complete the training but would like to “sit-in” on the class with a friend or family member who requires the training is not permitted under any circumstances.
COURSE CANCELLATION – BY DS GUNWORKS LLC
- In the event of cancellation of a course by DS Gunworks LLC, the course will be rescheduled to a different date. Students will be notified of the cancellation and newly scheduled course date immediately. Any student who cannot attend the rescheduled course date, will be offered to attend any other course of their choosing. If the student is unable to attend any of the alternative courses, they may request a refund. DS Gunworks LLC will issue refunds in-full to students under these circumstances.
BOOKING & ATTENDANCE
- All students wishing to attend courses offered by DS Gunworks LLC MUST reserve their slots before the course date in order to guarantee availability.
- Course reservations MUST be paid in full prior to the course date to guarantee availability.
- Partially paid reservations are not guaranteed.
- Classes offered by DS Gunworks LLC are subject to any and all applicable fees associated for that course.
- Students should try to arrive fifteen minutes before the scheduled start time of the class.
- *IMPORTANT* By booking a course you agree to abide by any and all safety standards, laws, ordinances and codes set forth by the Federal, State, County, City and any other local government laws and ordinances and by DS Gunworks LLC, their partners and the Owner of the venue for which the course is held.
FAILURE TO ATTEND YOUR SCHEDULED COURSE
- All students are expected to attend the course they have registered for on the day they have registered for it.
- In the event a student is unable to attend their course, they must notify DS Gunworks LLC as soon as possible.
- Maryland Wear & Carry courses are subject to a $50 cancellation fee. If the course is cancelled less than fourteen calendar days prior to the course date, a $100 cancellation fee will be applied.
- Students may reschedule their course one time. Maryland Wear & Carry Courses rescheduled fourteen calendar days prior to the course date are subject to a $50 rescheduling fee. Courses rescheduled more than fourteen calendar days prior to the course date are not subject to a rescheduling fee.
- If the student fails to attend the rescheduled course their tickets will be cancelled and a refund will not be given. It is your responsibility to attend the course you have registered for.
- We understand that “life happens.” In the event that you are unsure of your ability to attend a course in the near future, we can hold tickets indefinitely until you are able to attend a scheduled course with open slots.
STUDENT PROVIDED FIREARMS POLICY
DS Gunworks LLC will perform a safety inspection of any and all firearms owned by students that are brought to any class before they will be allowed to discharge that firearm in that class. DS Gunworks LLC reserves the right to deny and refuse an individual the ability to use or attempt to use a firearm in a class in a case where the firearm is deemed unsafe for use.
- Any and all individuals looking to schedule a private instruction session with DS Gunworks LLC will need to pay a deposit of $65 per student attending the session.
- Private Instruction Sessions are only officially booked after the student's deposit has been paid in full.
- By furnishing payment of your deposit, you agree to abide by any and all policies set forth by DS Gunworks LLC, their partners, affiliates, contractors and venues/ facilities.
- By furnishing payment of your deposit, you agree to abide by any and all Federal, State, County, City, Municipal or other Local Laws.
Fees for excessive travel may also be applied to the client depending on distance. These fees will be assessed on a case-by-case basis and will be arranged prior to the student booking their course. Any necessary travel fees will need to be paid up front in addition to the required deposit.
CANCELLATION BY DS GUNWORKS LLC - PRIVATE INSTRUCTION
- If for any reason DS Gunworks LLC cancels a session, the client is entitled to a full refund of their deposit and any other fees furnished by the client(s). It is at the discretion of the client to decide if they would like a refund or have their deposit applied to a session scheduled at a later date.
- This section does not apply if DS Gunworks LLC cancels or ceases an active session during range exercises if;
- a student exhibits gross unsafe behavior, negligence, mental instability, intoxication or;
- it becomes known to the instructor that the student does not have the legal standing to be in possession of firearms or ammunition.
- Should DS Gunworks LLC, its instructors or the range facility determine cancellation is necessary under these circumstances, the client shall not be eligible for a refund.
CANCELLATION BY THE CLIENT - PRIVATE INSTRUCTION
- A client wishing to cancel or reschedule a session to include changing the start time, date or location of the scheduled session must do so within 24 hours of the scheduled start time of that session.
- Notification by the client to DS Gunworks LLC must be made via email or by phone prior to 24 hours of the session start time.
- Clients who provide notification to DS Gunworks LLC prior to 24 hours of the scheduled start time are entitled to a full refund of their deposit upon request by the client.
- Clients who provide notification to DS Gunworks LLC less than 24 hours of the scheduled start time may reschedule their session and are entitled to have their deposit applied to a later session.
- Failure by the client to cancel or reschedule a session prior to 4 hours of the scheduled start time will forfeit their deposit.
- If a student fails to notify DS Gunworks LLC and does not show up to the scheduled session they will forfeit their deposit.
- If the client paid for their session in full, the client will only forfeit $65 of their paid fees.
WEATHER - PRIVATE INSTRUCTION
- Cancellation of a scheduled session due to inclimate weather may be made by either the student or DS Gunworks LLC.
- Cancellations made due to inclimate weather are subject to a full refund to the client:
- If the session is cancelled by DS Gunworks LLC, or;
- If the session is cancelled by the student at a minimum of 24 hours prior to the scheduled date and time.
- Unless the session is cancelled by the student less than 24 hours of the session's scheduled date and time.
TARDINESS - PRIVATE INSTRUCTION
- Students/ Clients must arrive at the location of their session a minimum of fifteen (15) minutes prior to the scheduled start time of the course in order to sign any and all necessary liability waivers and to pay any and all facility/ range fees.
- The instructor will start the clock at the scheduled start time regardless of the client's presence or readiness at the course.
- Any and all time that a student loses due to tardiness is the responsibility of the student/ client and will not be refunded.
- Arrive early! Don't be late! The instructor begins being paid at the start time of your class whether you're there or not.
- If a student has not arrived within thirty (30) minutes of the scheduled start time and has not contacted the instructor by phone, it is reasonable for the instructor to assume the student is a no-show and is thus free to leave and the student's paid deposit of $65 and any travel fees will not be subject to a refund.
- If a student will be more than thirty (30) minutes late to their scheduled session but is able to contact the instructor, it is at the sole discretion of the instructor to wait for the student or to reschedule at a later date.
MERCHANDISE & SHIPPING POLICIES
PURCHASING FIREARMS ONLINE
It is illegal to ship firearms to anyone not holding an active Federal Firearms License (FFL). For that reason, firearms purchased online may be picked up at our store or shipped to an FFL (gun store) near you. We may contact and verify the FFL you select during checkout before we ship your firearm(s). The buyer is encouraged to contact the receiving FFL licensee before purchase.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 15 business days of purchase.
Sales on the following items are final:
- Special orders.
- Products sold "as is" or "used" or that have been installed or used after receipt.
- NFA items.
- Illumination devices, electronic sights and optics. Defective items will need to be sent to the manufacturer for repair or warranty work.
- Firearms including Muzzle Loading or Black Powder firearms
- Gun Powder
Used firearms may not be returned. All sales are final. Description and photos (if available) are provided by the seller.
GENERAL FIREARM SALES
All firearms, magazines, receivers and restricted law enforcement items are sold and shipped in accordance with all existing federal, state and local laws and regulations. Many of the firearms, magazines and parts for sale on this website may be restricted or prohibited in your area. Please check your local and state regulations before ordering.
All new firearms are shipped in the original manufacturer's box, with magazine(s), accessories and applicable warranty. Firearms requiring warranty work must be returned to the factory within 1 year of purchase for repair. Accessories and special order items not normally sold by our store will not be covered under warranty even if these products are part of an integrated firearms package, unless we have guaranteed the entire package in writing. Please contact the original manufacturer for warranty information on all accessories and special order items.
All information collected during the checkout process is transmitted via industry standard Transport Layer Security (TLS). A Transport Layer Security (TLS) Certificate (or SSL Certificate) creates an encrypted connection between a Web site and a visitor's Web browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the Web site and the browser remains private and secure.
All orders are shipped promptly from a distributor warehouse or in-store inventory within 3 - 10 business days using UPS, FedEx, or USPS. Tracking numbers are available for items shipped via UPS and FedEx. We cannot ship items of any type to PO Boxes. Any order containing a shipping address to a PO Box will be subject to immediate cancellation if we are unable to make contact to ship to a different address.
ONLINE PRICE & DESCRIPTION ERRORS
Online inventory changes every day. Occasionally an item may appear on the site by mistake or the item's description may contain a typographical error. We do not guarantee that titles, descriptions, pictures or prices on our site are error-free. We reserve the right to refuse any order including but not limited to orders for items with errors in the description or price. In the event that we cancel an order we will not charge the customer's credit card or we will refund the money.
You must be 18 or older to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 or older to purchase handgun ammunition. All ammunition will be shipped ground with adult signature required. Always make sure to use the correct ammunition for your specific firearms. Check your local laws for any other regulations.